DFL Legislator Caught With Pants Down – Literally
There’s a disturbing development involving a DFL Legislator from Duluth and an under age boy. Here’s the latest from a release from the MNGOP.
“Representative Gauthier’s constituents and all Minnesotans deserve answers to the following questions surround this incident:
- Is it standard practice in St. Louis County to allow an adult to flout the law by having sex in public with a minor and face no charges? If so, are the citizens of St. Louis County aware of this and shouldn’t they factor it in when next electing their County Attorney? If it’s not standard practice, did Mr. Gauthier receive special treatment because he’s a DFL Legislator?
- Why did the Duluth Police Department wait until after the Duluth News Tribune filed the story to send the case to the County Attorney?
- The Duluth PD reported that it was still investigating when contacted by the News Tribune. Were they?
- Did Mr. Gauthier contact Minority Leader Paul Thissen to discuss the incident with him? Why haven’t Rep. Thissen and the DFL Caucus addressed this situation publicly?
- Does Minority Leader Thissen believe that a 56-year-old adult who has sex in a public place with a 17-year-old is fit to serve as a member of the Minnesota legislature and in the DFL Caucus?